Hi Stranger,
There’s been a long time, since my last letter. I really can’t remember, if I used to write in English or Portuguese, but today, English seams to be the chosen language for this letter.
There was a time, in which I thought I’ve found you and I think I really did… by that time.
Some other time I thought that you really did not exist. Probably you don’t. I think, that should be the reason, why I’m writing in English. Different language of speak, for a different language of being, existing, living and loving. (English is a detail)
It is more or less like a child.
I’ve always wanted to have a child… more than one really. A big family. In which, me and children would be the most important ones. You were never there. Like family and love could not be mixed. My deep really family concept did not include you. I never really had the same will, off sharing my life for ever, with just one person! My mother used to say I was crazy. Well, she thinks differently now… no chance to go back, that’s the reality.
I’m still waiting for us. For something, that will be just ours. Not perfect (please not perfect), anything but perfect, but ours.
I’ve been avoiding admitting to myself that a lot of years ago I felt like going in a straight line, across the middle of the world to find you. I’m feeling in again… but I’m hoping the world has shrunken…
It will be different. I can feel it, but I want you. Maybe this line I had once imagined was that long with a purpose…
Probably not now, not at this moment, but I need to say to myself, that I’m still waiting for us.
Love
Me